How to get to the Conference
The Conference Big Data in Health 2018 - BDH18 - will be held at the Dipartimento di Medicina of the University of Salerno in the Baronissi Campus.
|The Baronissi Campus at the University of Salerno|
Here is the Map of the Baronissi Campus
The location can be reached:
- From Napoli take Autostrada A3 (Napoli-Salerno-Reggio Calabria); past salerno exit take the Salerno-Avellino highway and exit at Baronissi Nord (2nd exit), from here follow the signs "Facoltà di Medicina".
- From Napoli take Autostrada A16 (Napoli-Bari); after the gates Napoli Est take the A30 (Caserta-Salerno), in direction of Salerno, and exit at Baronissi Nord, from here follow the signs "Facoltà di Medicina".
- From East (Bari) take Autostrada A16 (Bari-Napoli); exit at Avellino Est, and take the highway Avellino-Salerno. Exit at Baronissi Nord, from here follow the signs "Facoltà di Medicina".
- From Sud (Reggio Calabria) take Autostrada A3 (Reggio Calabria-Salerno-Napoli); before the Salerno exit take the junction for Autostrade A1 e A16 and exit at Baronissi Nord, from here follow the signs "Facoltà di Medicina".
- arrive at the Naples Capodichino airport
- from the airport there are dedicated buses: autolinee SITA that:
- from the airport there is a direct line to the Naples railway station named Alibus, with an average periodicity of 20 min. The ticket can be purchased onboard.
From the Salerno railway station square thare are bus CSTP toward Baronissi Università. The stop is also sometimes called "Lancusi Università".
Here is the timetable: Orari autobus CSTP